Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weird people

There are a lot of weird people out there. I know because I am one of them. It just makes me wonder about how we/they got that way. You know you see them every day doing odd stuff like mixing up foods that just should never be put together (pickles and peanut butter) or covering their body in piercings just because they think it makes them unique. Well, I am sorry to say that they are not unique anymore they are just like everybody else. Except now they have a bunch of extra holes in their head and body, well I'm on the subject of piercings and such. The tattoos are getting out of control. I like tats and I have often thought of getting one, but I never have. The fact that I would be stuck with it for the rest of my life keeps me from doing it simply because there really is nothing I like enough to go through the rest of my life with it jammed into my skin with a needle. I go through my own fads so fast that I have trouble keeping up with them. What I like today is not necessarily what I am going to like tomorrow. I just can't see myself walking around with a skull or some ancient symbol or saying in some odd language that no one can read on my arms' legs, chest or back when I'm 60 or older it just seems weird. I’m not sure how I would explain it to my kids or anyone for that matter (well you see son when I was 20 I really liked banging squirrels so I got one tattooed to my bicep so when I flex it makes his tail wiggle). Somehow I don't think that I will really ever give a crap about anything long enough to have it printed on my body permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment